Celebration / Harmony / Kissimmee / St. Cloud Real Estate
St. Cloud is a family-oriented city in northern Osceola County, Florida and is located on the southern shore of East Lake Tohopekaliga (lake Toho) in Central Florida, approximately 26 miles southeast of Orlando and slightly south of Kissimmee, FL. The lake is known for its world-class fishing but also offers picnic areas, a playground, bike and walking paths, and a beach area. The marina hosts the Annual Spring Fling, a three-day extravaganza filled with family entertainment. Located less than twenty minutes from Walt Disney World and less than 15 minutes from the up and coming Lake Nona’s Medical City in Lake Nona.
St. Cloud promotes its community’s legacy of vintage buildings that are filled with character and nostalgia, including an original post office built in 1909 and a 70-year old bank. The Historic Museum of Osceola-St. Cloud is housed in one of the historic buildings, displaying the area’s pioneer artifacts and photographs. Lining the quaint downtown district is an array of wonderful antique shops, giving St. Cloud the distinction of the “Antique Capital” of Osceola County.
There are plenty of activities, including numerous golf courses, water activities, shopping, restaurants, etc. In St. Cloud you can have the city life with a country feel!
- Avalon Park / Waterford Lakes
- Oviedo / Chuluota / Geneva / Wedgefield
- Baldwin Park / College Park
- Windermere / Bay Hill / Dr. Phillips / Gotha
- Celebration / Harmony / Kissimmee / St. Cloud
- Winter Garden / Apopka / Ocoee
- Clermont / Davenport / Groveland
- Winter Park / Maitland
- Debary / Deland
- Gated Communities
- Indian Harbour Beach / Satellite Beach
- Golf Communities
- Indialantic / Melbourne Beach
- Lakefront Communities
- Lake Mary / Heathrow / Longwood / Sanford
- New Construction Homes
- Lake Nona Real Estate
- No/Minimum HOA Communities
- Private Country Club Communities