Lake Mary / Heathrow / Longwood / Sanford Real Estate
Lake Mary, FL, locally known as The City of Lakes, is a residential city in Seminole County with less than 20,000 people. The City of Lakes has a very strong sense of community and continues to grow into a vibrant city. It has a median household income of about $80,000 and is just 18 miles North of Orlando. Orlando continues to be a choice location for high-tech businesses and many Lake Mary residents enjoy the conveniences of Orlando without the traffic or crowds. Lake Mary is well-known for its beautifully planned residential communities, top-rated schools, prominent businesses including locally own restaurants and boutique shops. It is a great place to raise a family, enjoy a vacation, or settle down for a relaxing retirement.
The variety of activities and amenities are endless in Lake Mary. There are two private golf clubs, Heathrow Country Club and Legacy Club at Alaqua Lakes, as a public golf course, Magnolia Plantation. Other outdoor activities include paddle boarding, biking, walking through the Farmer’s Market, and much more. Consequently, there are many notable residents in the area like professional athletes and television personalities.
Lake Mary offers the perfect blend of Florida relaxation and year-round excitement!
- Avalon Park / Waterford Lakes
- Oviedo / Chuluota / Geneva / Wedgefield
- Baldwin Park / College Park
- Windermere / Bay Hill / Dr. Phillips / Gotha
- Celebration / Harmony / Kissimmee / St. Cloud
- Winter Garden / Apopka / Ocoee
- Clermont / Davenport / Groveland
- Winter Park / Maitland
- Debary / Deland
- Gated Communities
- Indian Harbour Beach / Satellite Beach
- Golf Communities
- Indialantic / Melbourne Beach
- Lakefront Communities
- Lake Mary / Heathrow / Longwood / Sanford
- New Construction Homes
- Lake Nona / Medical City
- No/Minimum HOA Communities
- Private Country Club Communities